Sunday, October 31, 2010

New beginnings.

Yesterday was my last day at a place that has been wonderful to me for the last 4 years.  I have loved the place, and the people there, and have spent most of my career thus far there.  It's always a funny feeling leaving people and places when you still love so many things about them, but the time has come to move on.  I truly think that most of the discord in my own life, has happened because I waited to make certain changes for a long time past when I should have.  There are so many ideas and possibilities in my future, and changes in environment always seem to bring wonderful things in my life.  Here's to 4 wonderful years, and now........a right and brilliant fresh start!

xoxo,

Missfittgirl

1 comments:

DSS said...

Congrats on making another life changing decision! I have a hard time leaving too, but EVERY SINGLE TIME it has led me to the place I was supposed to be :)

Post a Comment