Thursday, March 22, 2012

Miss Bikini Universe

Lately I have been so busy.....I started a new business in August, and just like everyone says....It takes up all of your free time.  I love what I do, but I have noticed that my weight training has become a little less super focused and hardcore, and a little more...in and out in 20 minutes.  I know that I can get away with this every once in a while, but I think that doing this day in and day out, will eventually manifest itself in a less than perfect body.  My nutrition has also become lax, and I find myself reaching for the sugar again and again.  I'm one of those people who just functions so much better with a plan, so I have decided to enter myself into the Miss Bikini Universe contest this June, which will take place in Miami.  I am not going on a strict diet, but I plan to: drink at least 64 oz of water a day, take a multi vitamin, eat 4-6 small meals per day, have only one glass of wine per week, have two cheat meals per week, and consume less sugar, and more protein per day.  I will also be lifting super heavy to make my body as toned as possible!

xo,

Mega

0 comments:

Post a Comment