Monday, September 20, 2010

Allergies!

Hi everyone, sorry for falling off the face of the earth last week!  This fall has been the worst yet for my allergies, and I couldn't muster up the energy for much of anything.  They seem a little better now, I even managed a workout yesterday, but I am not back to 100 percent.  Today I am going to take my second Flying lesson and I am very excited!  I'm rested, and ready to learn.  I'm pretty sure that today we'll be going over some pre flight stuff, working on ATC transmissions and doing some touch and goes.

I would love it if you would take the time to send me your questions or comments.  It is so much more fun for me to write in response to something, and to know that you are out there:)

Stay gorgeous and healthy,

Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment