Friday, September 10, 2010

Getting back on track after the end of summer....




The last few weeks have been filled with travel, and tons of eating out.....Summer is so busy, and I've been to the country to see my family, Toronto, Miami and Nantucket.......I'm feeling quite off of my normal, healthy eating routine.

 Nantucket was lovely, but every day I ate key lime pie, ice cream, and chocolate....along with very different meals than I usually would.  I did make sure to eat plenty of fresh fruit, and raw veggies too, but now that I'm back, it will take me a week or two to get back to where I was before I left.  I think for me, that's what maintaining is all about though....I slip a little, and then I refocus when I am back in a place where I can do so. When I was away, it would have been very difficult to be perfect with my eating (and not as fun:) but here, it's much easier.  I don't regret the delicious treats and fun I had on my vacation one bit, and now I'll just be a little more strict for the next few weeks.

Stay gorgeous and healthy,


Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment