Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My love hate relationship with the scale...

I don't think there has ever been a time that I have stepped on the scale and thought:  Yay!  Finally, I'm just perfect, that's exactly where I want to be!  More often than not, I find the number a little displeasing, which....I cannot lie, actually makes me want to eat more.  I don't usually even bother to step on the scale, as more often than not, a piece of fitted clothing in my closet will tell me all that I need to know.  What's your relationship with the scale?  Do you own one?  How often do you use it?  I like having it around, but try not to place too much importance on it, because with the muscle I have, I am bound to weigh more than I look.....

Stay gorgeous and healthy!

Megan

1 comments:

Allac00 said...

I weigh myself every morning. It's a way to see how the things that I do and eat effect me. If I eat a lot of salty things my weight can go up by 3 - 4 lbs in one day!!
Clothing is a much better judge! I weight more right now than I did 1 year ago. I bought a pair of shorts last summer that fit like a glove at the time and now fall down when I put them on :D

Post a Comment