Do you do the same thing day in and day out at the gym? If you do.....change it at least once a month. First of all, if I did that....I would be bored beyond belief. I start a new workout routine every month, so that I hit my muscles in a different way, and don't get bored with too much repetition. If you've been training for a while, you should be able to do some single limbed exercises, which will challenge your body, and even out strength imbalances as the stronger side of your body will no longer be able to compensate for the weaker side.
By the end of a month working with one plan, I am usually very ready to switch into something different. Having something written down that I am supposed to complete keeps me from walking around aimlessly at the gym.....try it:)
Stay gorgeous and healthy!
Megan

2 comments:
Megan, I need to start a routine! Looks like you had a blast in Miami! So fun. Okay, I"m going to read your blog every morning, instead of the evening, so I can get motivated to work out!
Emily!!! Have you started Once you make it a routine you'll love it!
Post a Comment