Monday, August 9, 2010

Tennis anyone?


Tennis is fun......and so are the cute outfits!




Growing up, I played just about any sport you can think of.  I'm not saying that I was the best at any of these sports, but I have always been a fan of trying new things.  When I was 17, I picked up tennis.....took some lessons, and even played on my high school tennis team....no, our tennis team wasn't amazing (talent wise) but it was terribly fun to have the chance to play and learn.

I've played a little since then, but not enough to progress by any means.....and this year I've decided to pick it back up, because it's one of those sports that you can play forever....and it's fun and social.  Yesterday I hit the ball around a little with a few friends, and it was sooooo fun, and also nice to know that I still remembered some of what I learned sooooo many years ago.  I bought an adorable Barbie pink (of course) tennis skirt at the Nike store, but decided to wait on buying a new racquet etc.....at this point it's been so long since I've played that I really have no idea of what I want or need.  I tend to be that person that gets so excited to start a new athletic endeavor that I buy everything right away.....and wind up with much more than I need.

I had a lovely day with Mr. Model and Mr. Chestnut, and got much more of a workout than I expected......all of those quick sprints really add up!  Afterwards we went for Thai food, and in the spirit of staying healthy I had some fresh spring rolls, and a chicken Satay appetizer.  Mr. Model drove me home, and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow....literally!

Stay gorgeous and healthy:)

Megan

2 comments:

Zane said...

Lucky Mr Model and Mr Chestnut!

Megan said...

Oh I think that it's the other way around! Missfittgirl is very fortunate to have wonderful friends like Mr. Model and Mr. Chestnut! xoxo

Post a Comment