Sunday, April 25, 2010
Checking things off your Nightmare List.....
Every time I hit the gym, I include one or two things in my workout from my nightmare list. My nightmare list is anything I'd really rather avoid! A little known secret? Many of the exercises we can't stand doing, yield the fastest ( and dare I say hottest?) results. Many people avoid plyometrics at the gym....they are hard, like....training to be a (hot) Navy Seal hard, but guess what? They will incinerate fat, and flatten your stomach faster than any hour long treadmill stroll, which allows you to relax, and read a fitness mag. For sure, include things that you like doing, but think about the things that you avoid, and why? Sprints, plyometrics, squats....... Add in one thing you don't enjoy, or makes you "look silly" and thank me later when you're on the beach......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment