Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happiness is a choice:)

So, we all get hit with things that aren't happy....disappointments, arguments....you get the picture right?  But whatever you think about the most in life, or are looking at ( or focusing on with your thoughts), is the direction your life will take.  It's like the time I was in college, staring at the hottest guy in the cafeteria...whom all my friends had a crush on.... when I inadvertently walked into him, and dropped my lunch tray.  First of all, ooops!  Second, if I hadn't been staring at him like he was a delicious piece of chocolate cake, this crisis may have been avoided!

When something bad happens, make a choice.  Let it go if you have to.  Process it....then move on.  Life is too short to dwell on why, how, and when.  Just start to draw out a plan for your next adventure, map it, plan it.......and write out a whole new set of directions if you need to.  Focus on now, and what you have instead of what could be:)   It's amazing how powerful your focus really can be:)

2 comments:

Allac00 said...

I completely agree!

Smile... It's contagious!!

Megan said...

Yes! Smiling really is contagious! Especially when someone has a gorgeous smile like you do!

Post a Comment