Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Magic shoes!

Ok, so first of all....the Easy Tone by Reebok, and Shape Ups by Skechers are not worth your money.  I know, I know, they both claim that they will give you firm, toned legs and a great butt.....guess what?  Just like your mom probably told you, if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.   The shoes might make it a little harder to walk.....and ohhhhhh, did I mention they are horrible looking and you will look awful!  The only way to get a beautiful set of legs, and a perfect, lifted butt is by actually doing the work.  We'll get to that later...... Charles David Women's Iris Wedge Sandal,Camel,7 M US In the meantime, if you want to create the illusion of leaner, longer legs, buy a pair of nude or beige heels, they'll create the illusion of a longer leg, because they blend in with your skin tone.  This is a trick that I learned in a beauty pageant, and once you own a pair....they'll be your favorite.  I just bought this pair from Charles David, and I love them! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup, I saw that commercial on TV for the easy tones and I thought there is no way those legs and rear ends came from wearing those sneakers!

Allac00 said...

I wear the easytones at work because I am running around and on my feet. I don't think they do much to tone, but they are comfy. The Sketchers are aweful!!!

These shoes are gorgeous, I have been looking for something just like them!

Megan said...

Alla, you are perfect, and can wear any shoes you want! You couldn't look bad:)

Post a Comment