Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Treat yourself like a Ferrari

Sometimes in life, it takes a bit of figuring out to know just what you want, and what you deserve, but the way you treat yourself, is the way others will treat you too.  If you don't know your own worth, than how can you expect anyone else to see it?  Don't be shy!  Set the the tone for what you should, could and will get.....by treating yourself like a Ferrari.  Not a tired, weathered, Ford Escort.......It can become all too easy to let things slide, and forget about what you deserve, but make an effort to constantly remind yourself......You are a Ferrari!:)  xoxo

4 comments:

MissNadine said...

This is just what I needed to hear today :) love it

Allac00 said...

I know where you took that pic ;) <3 Miami

Megan said...

You're welcome Miss Nadine! Hugs! xoxo

Megan said...

That's right Alla! I love that city!!!

Post a Comment