Friday, May 28, 2010

Tell me what you think!:)

I would love to hear from you!   Please add your comments to anything I post, I'm so curious about your personal experiences, are they similar?  What are your biggest issues?  Are there things that you would like me to address in my blog that I haven't?  Where are you from, and tell me anything you want about you!  Thank you so much for reading, I really love to share my tips, and stories, and I hope that my learning experiences pave the way a little bit for you.

best,

Megan

3 comments:

Bill said...

What are your top 10 favorite workout songs?

Megan said...

Hey Bill, I looooove remixes....I often listen to CD's by my friend Craig Anthony (DJHomicide) or Ministry of sound.

Like a boy (Ciara)
Touch my body (Maria Carey)
Party in the USA (Miley Cirus)
I ain't a doll
Wasted (Tiesto)
I wanna be famous (Pussycat dolls?)
Womanizer (Britney)
Ecstasy
Sandstorm
Piece of me

:)

Bill said...

Thanks. Can't wait until someone sees my iphone and kicks my ass. Miley? Mariah? Britney? PCDs?

Ministry of Sound is good though.

Thanks MissFitt. Your Love Is My Drug.

Post a Comment