Oh and that's Teddy my teacup yorkie in my suitcase....he already knows I'll be away, and he isn't happy!
Ok, so I'm packing for California....West Hollywood here I come:) and guess what? Just because you are on vacation, your eating can still keep you lean....but.....it's going to take some effort and some room in your suitcase. When I travel, I pack food, or go to a grocery store to put some things in my mini fridge in the room so that there's no excuse for eating tons of junk. Here are things that I like to travel with (or buy upon arrival).
- Nuts
- Single serving protein powder
- plain, instant oatmeal
- apples and grapefruit (I buy there)
- All natural cheese sticks
- Crystal light (in case there is only yucky hotel water handy)
- Greek yogurt (haha, I wouldn't try to pack this......)
This way I can stay on plan, still eat out.....and I'm not starving the entire time I'm on vacation. Interestingly enough, I often come back leaner after a vacation!
xoxo

0 comments:
Post a Comment