Thursday, May 6, 2010

You make time for anything important in life

So many times people ask me for fitness tips, and then when I talk about working out ( which on an average week take me no longer than 4 hours max) or packing lunches for work, and preparing a few other meals.....I get a shocked look and the dreaded:  I don't have time for that!  Ok, so we are all busy....but if you REALLY look at your day, I bet you can cut down on some of the ways you are wasting time, and spend it taking care of yourself.  do you have time to....? :


  • watch tv
  • text
  • talk on the phone
  • shop
  • sit on your computer
  • shop


That's what I thought!  Now stop doing one of those things for 30 minutes a day, and exercise!  You know you have time, just make it important......no excuses!  Oh my gosh, isn't that a brand or was it in the 90's???

I'm off to finish packing for my photo shoot in LA!  xoxo

* looks like in this picture I had "time" to sit on Maggie's couch eating junk food:)  I bet I could have had  "time" for a walk instead:)  xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment