Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 3 California photo shoot

Yesterday I was feeling a little critical of myself....I think this is natural anytime I do a photo shoot.  There is a certain amount of pressure knowing that you have to look your best.  I started my day off with oatmeal, protein powder and berries....always my fave when I travel (easy and tons of energy) and a shot of espresso.

The first shot we did was on Hollywood Boulevard, and I have never had so many people swarm around me...AND actually have to model.  People were taking pictures of me getting my picture taken, and asking who was I????? and what is it for??  Trial by fire!  I was a little overwhelmed at first, but by the end of the day....feeling so much more comfortable in front of the camera.

After the shoot, we went and ate tons of sushi.....it was the perfect end to a great day:)  xoxo

1 comments:

Allac00 said...

Can the photographer take some pics with your iphone so we can all see already?!?

:)

Post a Comment