There are a few do's and don'ts that pertain to airbrush tanning:
Do:
- Shower and exfoliate before
- Avoid machines, you need a person to do this (Unless you wish to look like an Oompa Loompa)
- Wear dark, loose clothes....the instant bronzer will rub off a bit
- Arrive a few minutes early to your appointment. You don't want the person helping you, to have to rush!
- Apply a moisturizer daily to prolong the tan
- Know that you are going to look RIDICULOUSLY HOT with your new tan!
Don't:
- Shower for at least seven hours after you tan
- Worry that the person airbrush tanning you is judging your figure, they see everyone!
- freak out at 11pm that you are "too tan" (is that even possible?) when you shower in the morning the instant bronzer will wash away.
Sometimes you might have to try a few different spray tanning salons to find the right one, but it's worth it. Try it once or twice before an event to make sure that you have it just right. xoxo
I love Brian at www.perfectan.com he is amazing at what he does, and I wish I could bring him with me wherever I travel!!! 5 stars for Brian!
I love Brian at www.perfectan.com he is amazing at what he does, and I wish I could bring him with me wherever I travel!!! 5 stars for Brian!


2 comments:
Thanks Megan, I have not considered using a salon for my tan. I love the do and don't suggestions, especially "they see everyone" comment. It just might get me threw the door!
Still white in NH, Susan
It's so much easier to go to the salon:) Less mess!:)
xoxo
Post a Comment