Thursday, June 17, 2010

Getting in your own way...

Believe it or not, sometimes when you get very close to reaching your goals, you may start to sabotage yourself....it sounds crazy, but it's true.  You may not quite feel ready to be the weight that you have been striving to be.....and might do funny things like....ruining your diet late at night by snacking so you don't make progress.  Strange, but true.  If you repeatedly find yourself doing things and saying: why did I do that???  It just might be worth a closer look!

In other news, I'm still being very dedicated, and working to make it through two weeks without eating sugar to reset my body, and calm some of the cravings I've had.  Yesterday there was a birthday at work, and it was really hard when they were cutting a delicious Ben and Jerry's ice cream birthday cake, but somehow I made it through without having a piece.  Seems so small, but I was happy with myself.  I think that the fact that I wasn't starving because I was eating plenty of other foods helped:)

I'm off to the gym to train......

stay gorgeous and healthy!

Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment