Me, in action....shopping....
I love shopping, I really do! The smell of new clothes wrapped in tissue paper, a flawless and crisp new blouse that hasn't been worn once, but there is something that looks even better than new clothes.....you, in your clothes that you already have, just languishing in your closet, if your body isn't feeling so great. When you put your time, and resources into your fitness, and nutrition, it's amazing how just about anything in your closet will suddenly look great on you. Have you ever noticed that when you are really in shape you get tons of compliments on the clothes that you are wearing? It's because you make them look great! Save some money on new clothes, and instead spend it on produce......and the time you would have spent finding a black dress that makes you "look" skinny, going to the gym, and making your lunches.....so you actually are! Your credit card, and the clothes in your closet will thank you!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I totally agree! You might have the most gorgeous dress but if it won't fit it will just be put to waste. When you have a great bod to begin with, you get inspired to dress more. And you'll rock those clothes. I still wish I had your body though:-(
Post a Comment