This is what my fridge looks like....
Obviously we can't control what everyone in our household eats, but when you can choose, only buy healthy, whole foods to keep in your house. They will make it so much easier to watch what you eat. If you wake up at midnight starving, and make a trip into the kitchen...it will be so much harder to do damage with berries, apples, and grilled chicken breast, than it would be with a bag of chips or cookies. Make it harder to cheat.......if you have to leave your home to get an less than optimal snack, you'll think twice!
Maybe my fridge doesn't look exciting, but I'd rather turn heads in a bikini that sit at home watching TV eating cookies....ok, well maybe it's a tie, but the bikini still wins!
Stay gorgeous and healthy!
Megan


3 comments:
Haha it's hard to choose between cookies or bikini, but rather be in a bikini too! You're right better to indulge in healthy snacks than to munch something yummy but end up with big tummy!:-)
Are All Whites actually good for you? Buying pre-made stuff always scares me. Right now I get farm fresh eggs but All Whites would be way more convenient :)
So true Minakichu! I love that saying!
I think whites are fine Liza, I am really good about my diet, but to a certain point, as long as you watch it 80 percent of the time, I wouldn't worry too much about all of the details, because it makes it almost impossible to follow, at least for me:)
Post a Comment