4. Sleep at least 8 hours. The last few weeks I have been extremely busy, and getting less sleep than I should, and my appetite has been outrageous (and not for healthy things). As soon as I get my sleep back to where it should be, I am much more in control of what I eat, and I have stable energy throughout the day. Try to be ready to get into your bed an hour earlier than usual for a week, and see how you feel. I promise you will look and feel better:)
Monday, June 7, 2010
Tips for getting leaner......3 and 4:)
3. Include a serving of fruits and vegetables at every single meal. This will make such a difference in getting leaner. I know sometimes it seems a bit counterintuitive, but trust me, it works. When I am really trying to get lean fast, I double up my veggie servings, and the fullness really carries me through the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment