Tuesday, June 29, 2010

He's not that into you.....


Okay yes, I'm a bit obnoxious with the picture taking but......

Look at the pictures you have of yourself....and be honest!  If you see a picture of yourself where you look fat, or can't stand how your arms look, it just may be time to take action.  The thing that I love about pictures is that they don't lie, or try to make us feel better:)  Has anyone read that book: He's Just Not That Into You?  Women are making up the worst excuses for why a man doesn't call, and in the process they continue wasting more time and energy on a man......who just isn't that into them! :)

Your friends will do the same thing when you say that you need to get into better shape, it's okay...they love you, and don't want to make you uncomfortable...and tell you the truth, but guess what?  You can get all of the information you need when you look at a picture.  If you can't stand how you look, put a copy of that picture on your fridge, in your pantry, and somewhere discreet ( :) at your office!

When I was finishing hair school, right after college, and working three jobs with no exercise I got a rude awakening from a picture....I was fat!  No not very fat, but at least 15 pounds up from where I had been earlier....when I saw the picture it was a call to action!  Every day when I looked in the mirror I had thought....these pants make me look fat!  But in fact, I was!

Stay healthy and gorgeous,

Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment