Friday, June 25, 2010

Just when you think you might get some sleep.....


Bella, feeling good.....and sailing.....happy dog:)



Last night I was up almost all night taking my sick chocolate lab out.  Poor little Bella wasn't feeling very well, and we had to make trips outside every 30 minutes or so......I can only imagine how tired new moms must be when they are up every night, for months at a time.

Bella seems to be feeling better today, I'm going to take her and Teddy for a nice walk outside now that it's light here........

stay gorgeous and healthy,

Megan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope bella is feeling better. Happy friday!

Mom said...

Oh, poor you and, of course, poor Bella! I hope you can manage today without much sleep and I hope Bella is feeling better. :o) Bella looks like she's smiling in that picture, so she was definitely feeling good!

Megan said...

Thanks Emily, and Mom:) I'm home now, and we (both dogs and me) are on the bed resting....Bella still isn't feeling so hot.....poor little labs with their tricky stomachs....hopefully she'll be good as new tomorrow....:)

Megan

Post a Comment