Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dream night at the Four Seasons

So my mom came to Boston yesterday to pick me up....I live right in the city, and don't keep a car, so when I want to go home, she's so sweet, and comes to pick me up.  We had so much fun, went for a mani and pedi, and then decided to go for dinner, because traffic was so intense, and we didn't want to sit in the car for an hour at a standstill.  I decided to take her to the Four Seasons because it is literally my favorite place in the world.  It's so luxurious and beautiful to have dinner in the Bristol Lounge, but also incredibly welcoming.  Everyone there made our night so wonderful.  I feel like the Bristol is like a little town, and when I walk in....I'm home:)  Everyone stopped over to say hi to my mom, and it made me so happy to have her with me at my special spot.  After dinner Hiley, my favorite waiter brought over a delicious pice of chocolate cake.  One the plate they had written Happy Birthday with the most amazing writing....in chocolate!  When we left, Steven who is the all knowing doorman at the Fours asked if we needed a ride....and had us driven home in the Four Seasons Mercedes limo:)  I had such a beautiful night, and feel so lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful people.  It was such a joy to share with my mom too...happiness!

Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment