leaving for tea at the Four Seasons.....and yes, snapping my own picture as usual:)
One of my favorite ways to visit with friends is over tea or coffee, it's relaxing, light, and there's plenty of time to have an actual conversation because you aren't eating (much) . It's also a great way to go to some of the more beautiful hotels in your area......
Yesterday I had a meeting, and since I've been staying on track for my shoot, tea seemed like a better option. The Four seasons does a beautiful tea, with a small tier of cookies and snacks if you feel like a few bites....I think it's the perfect way to spend an afternoon with friends......and stick to a healthy eating plan.
I hope everyone is having a beautiful day! Write me if you have any questions or comments:)
Megan


2 comments:
you look gorgeous! love your posts, its so inspiring that you are so focused on a strict diet but still going out w/ friends and living your life. Every time I think of dieting I think of locking myself in the house for food and not going out to eat w/ friends for fear I am going to cheat. Looking forward to your next posts!
Hi Leah:) Thank you so much! I agree, sometimes I get that way too when I'm dieting, but with practice, I have learned that I can go out, and eat things that are good for me, and still stay lean....and even get leaner:) What's the fun of being slim and pretty if you can't spend time with the people you love in your life:)? I guess I have just had to be a bit creative about the things I actually do!
Megan
Post a Comment