The delicious, Barbie cake.......it's Espectacular!!!!
Sooooooooooo last night, I couldn't get my Barbie cake out of my head. My mom made it, which of course means that it was wonderful, and with my very favorite, her buttercream frosting recipe. I had planned to have a nice, big cheat meal on my birthday, with lots and lots of cake....then getting right back on my plan because I have a photo shoot in a few weeks. Well, last night I decided I didn't care...because I really wanted more cake. It was delicious, and I enjoyed every minute of it, but wound up feeling a little sick because I never eat that much sugar in one sitting. Now I'm back on my plan, and not dwelling on my treat. It's not the few, outrageous treats that keep you from where you want to be, it's what you do on a daily basis. Eat things that are super good for you 80 percent of the time, and you'll be fine to enjoy Birthday cake and other goodies the other 20 percent:)

0 comments:
Post a Comment