Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Staying focused.......



I bought my first pair of sneakers in a long time because I have been making sooooo many trips to the grocery store.....and I love them!  Converse are so cute!


Two weeks till my photo shoot!  I've been drinking tons of water, planning out my meals.....and making daily trips to the grocery store so that I can be sure to have tons of fresh produce and fish.  When I'm staying on a tighter eating plan, I always make sure to have lots of healthy options around so that I won't slip, and eat something I wasn't supposed to just because I didn't plan well.  My friend at the gym, who is motivational to me said yesterday: failure to plan, is planning to fail.  I love that!  As I write this, I am preparing all of my meals for the day, even dinner.  For breakfast I had a bowl of steel cut oatmeal with strawberries on top and an omelette made with 1 whole egg and five egg whites and black coffee:)  The funny thing is, when I'm being especially strict with my diet (now) and excluding all processed foods, I feel the best!  My energy is high, and my stomach is flat!  Also in reality all of my cooking for the day takes under forty-five minutes, not that bad when you think about it.  Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

margot said...

You look like a teenager! Post a close-up of the sneakers, please . . . love your blog!

Allac00 said...

Love the sneakers, super cute!

Eggs IN the oatmeal, or in addition to?? I'm confused :/

Megan said...

Thanks Mama! I will take a better picture of sneaks tomorrow and post to my blog:)

Haha, that was confusing Alla, that's what happens when I write in the morning when my coffee has yet to settle in. I reworded it, they were not together:)

Post a Comment