Thursday, July 8, 2010

19 days till photo shoot:)

I'm so motivated right now:)  19 days till a major photo shoot in Toronto!  Hitting the gym, drinking a gallon of water a day (yes, really) and planning out all the details!  I'm so excited, I really can't wait.  It's been a little hard getting ready because Boston has been having a major heatwave, and I have been so hot that it's been tough to move, but getting a new super cold ac tomorrow should help me speed things along! Off to the gym to work out now.....

stay gorgeous and healthy....and get after it!

Megan

2 comments:

MINAKICHU said...

I'm sure you'll rock your shoot and look gorgeous as always! Pls don't forget to post some pictures for us:-)

Megan said...

Thank you! I think I will, just have to be super strict on nutrition from yesterday on.......there's no hiding anything for a fitness shoot:)

Post a Comment